Donnerstag, 29. September 2016

Just a collage

Currently I’m thinking about some topics I want to post. But it’s a bit difficult to start, because I don’t exactly know what to write. I also don’t know, if anyone would read this. Anyhow, I thought that this could be fun.

I finally started a 365/366 photo challenge in August. Actually I wanted to start this much earlier, but failed either because of my lack of motivation or because I wanted to start at the beginning from a month, but I quite often forgot to start. Another problem was that I was to unconfident with my pics. Now, after posting a photo every day for nearly two month, I recognized that several people liked them and got more confident.

And because I’m happy that some people like my pics, I wanted to post a collage of my most liked photos on Instagram.

my 6 most liked pictures on Instagram_29 09 2016


If you like my work, feel free to let me know.


~ Silvana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen