Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

Info

Another category I’d like to introduce!

As you could guess from the name, this category is about stuff Otakus like. Here I’d like to talk about different fandoms, Anime, Manga, etc. I’d also like to inform you about release dates, give you some recommendations or reviews or share some useful links with you.


Manga Collection

For more infos:


There will be also a Q&A in this category. If you have any questions about any Manga/Anime/fandom/etc. please contact me. I'll post them in this category, so everyone can discuss about it in the comments below.

Another part of this category is (of course) cosplaying. But because I’m not quite an experienced cosplayer, I will need your help. There will be topics like sewing patterns, links and addresses form stores to buy utensils, photos, etc. At the moment I think that it would also be a great idea to make photoshoots or something like that.

Sounds like this will be some hard work. Anyhow, generally this are my plans with this category.


~ Silvana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen